INTEREST RATES OR MONETARY AGGREGATES: SOME ASPECTS OF MONETARY CONTROL
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1980 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume E1, Issue 63, pages 41–57, February 1980
How to Cite
BURNS, M. E. (1980), INTEREST RATES OR MONETARY AGGREGATES: SOME ASPECTS OF MONETARY CONTROL. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, E1: 41–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1980.tb00811.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!