Dr McDougall is a Senior Lecturer in Commerce at the University of Adelaide and Mr Round is a Reader in Economics at the same institution. The authors are grateful to Jonathon Morphett for his research assistance, and to John Hatch and Roger Sherman for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
OUTBOUND AND INBOUND DIVERSIFICATION IN AUSTRALIAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1983 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 41–57, May 1983
How to Cite
McDOUGALL, F. M. and ROUND, D. K. (1983), OUTBOUND AND INBOUND DIVERSIFICATION IN AUSTRALIAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 2: 41–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1983.tb00216.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!