Mr Fallick is associated with the Bureau of Labour Market Research. The work on which this paper is based was largely undertaken while the author was a lecturer at the University of Manchester (UK). The views expressed are those of the author, not the Bureau of Labour Market Research nor the Department of Employment and Industrial Relations.
THE IMPLEMENTATION AND ADMINISTRATION OF PAY POLICY: SOME OBSERVATIONS ON THE UNITED KINGDOM AND AUSTRIA
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1983 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 57–63, August 1983
How to Cite
FALLICK, J.L. (1983), THE IMPLEMENTATION AND ADMINISTRATION OF PAY POLICY: SOME OBSERVATIONS ON THE UNITED KINGDOM AND AUSTRIA. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 2: 57–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1983.tb00229.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!