Jon Stanford is a Senior Lecturer in Economics, University of Queensland. Tim Beale is a Research Officer. The Treasury, Canberra. The research on which this paper is based was carried out before Tim Beale joined the Treasury and the views expressed in the paper cannot be attributed to the Treasury.
FINANCIAL INNOVATION IN THE AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL MARKET—CASH MANAGEMENT TRUSTS
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1983 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 41–54, December 1983
How to Cite
STANFORD, J.D. and BEALE, T.G. (1983), FINANCIAL INNOVATION IN THE AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL MARKET—CASH MANAGEMENT TRUSTS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 2: 41–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1983.tb00245.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!