Much of the material from this paper is abstracted from sections 2, 3 and 6 of my “Inflation Today, Inflation Tomorrow and Inflation the Day After”, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Discussion Paper No. 61, December 1982.
WHO'S AFRAID OF INFLATION?*
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1983 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 79–93, December 1983
How to Cite
PAGAN, A. (1983), WHO'S AFRAID OF INFLATION?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 2: 79–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1983.tb00248.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!