Professor of Management in the Australian Graduate School of Management at the University of New South Wales. I wish to thank Ray Ball, George Fane, and Ted Sieper for helpful discussion and the correction of defects in earlier drafts.
RESOURCE RENT TAX: THE ISSUES
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1984 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 1–10, September 1984
How to Cite
Swan, P. L. (1984), RESOURCE RENT TAX: THE ISSUES. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 3: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1984.tb00458.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!