Dr. Tongzon is Lecturer in Economics at the Bendigo College of Advanced Education. The author is grateful to the anonymous referee for his helpful comments. However, the author alone is responsible for the views expressed.
AUSTRALIAN TRADE PREFERENCES FOR FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: ARE QUOTAS NECESSARY?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1986 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 53–64, September 1986
How to Cite
TONGZON, J. L. (1986), AUSTRALIAN TRADE PREFERENCES FOR FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: ARE QUOTAS NECESSARY?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 5: 53–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1986.tb00521.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!