John Cross works for the Australian Wool Corporation as did Murray Spinks at the time this paper was written. The material in this paper draws extensively on information from the International Wool Secretariat (IWS) which was prepared by Mr M.I. Piercy and Mr Aki Kitahara. The views expressed in this paper are the authors' and do not necessarily reflect those of the Australian Wool Corporation or the International Wool Secretariat.
THE AUSTRALIAN-CHINESE WOOL TRADE: RECENT DEVELOPMENTS AND POLICY IMPLICATIONS
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1986 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 53–72, December 1986
How to Cite
CROSS, J. W. and SPINKS, M. L. (1986), THE AUSTRALIAN-CHINESE WOOL TRADE: RECENT DEVELOPMENTS AND POLICY IMPLICATIONS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 5: 53–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1986.tb00525.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!