Dept of Economics, Simon Fraser University, Canada V5A 1S6. Various versions of this paper were given as talks and seminars between May-August 1988 while the author was Visiting Canadian Fellow at Macquarie University, Sydney. Thanks are due to audiences at the Universities of Adelaide, Curtin, Newcastle, New England, New South Wales, Queensland and Tasmania, as well as the Canada/Australian Businessmen's Association in Sydney, the Australian Institute of Bankers and the Economic Society of Perth. This paper also formed the basis of the Annual Canadian Studies Lecture at Macquarie University. The School of Economic and Financial Studies at Macquarie is warmly thanked for its exceptional hospitality and logistic support, as is the Consulate of Canada in Sydney.
CANADA/US FREE TRADE: SOME LESSONS FOR AUSTRALIA?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1989 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 47–57, March 1989
How to Cite
DEAN, J. W. (1989), CANADA/US FREE TRADE: SOME LESSONS FOR AUSTRALIA?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 8: 47–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1989.tb01057.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!