Faculty of Business Administration, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, B.C., Canada. The author would like to thank the staff of the Graduate School of Management at the University of Sydney for all their assistance. Special thanks go to Frances Sinfield. Usual caveats.
PERFORMANCE MEASURES FOR GOVERNMENT BUSINESS ENTERPRISES
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1989 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 13–19, September 1989
How to Cite
VINING, A. (1989), PERFORMANCE MEASURES FOR GOVERNMENT BUSINESS ENTERPRISES. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 8: 13–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1989.tb01072.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!