THE ROLE OF AUSTRALIAN FIRMS IN GLOBAL INDUSTRIES
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1989 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 51–57, December 1989
How to Cite
WHITEMAN, J. L. (1989), THE ROLE OF AUSTRALIAN FIRMS IN GLOBAL INDUSTRIES. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 8: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1989.tb01145.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!