Department of Economics, University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351. Thanks are due to Jim Belshaw for many clarifications of issues and history of “sunrise” industry policy. My interpretations of both do not always or even often coincide with his. Blame me for the errors and omissions.
SUNRISE OR SUNSET FOR CPE MANUFACTURING?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1990 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 55–64, March 1990
How to Cite
NIGHTINGALE, J. (1990), SUNRISE OR SUNSET FOR CPE MANUFACTURING?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 9: 55–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1990.tb00592.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!