Reserve Bank of Australia. The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Reserve Bank of Australia.
THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR ECONOMICS: AN UPDATE
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1991 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 79–88, March 1991
How to Cite
MYATT, J. (1991), THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR ECONOMICS: AN UPDATE. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 10: 79–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1991.tb00849.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!