Office of EPAC. This paper is based on a talk given to an Australian Financial Review Seminar on 18 March, 1991. The views expressed are entirely my own and should not be attributed to EPAC. Helpful comments were received on an earlier draft from my colleagues at the Office of EPAC.
AUSTRALIA'S COMPETITIVE HANDICAPS: HOW FAR ARE GOVERNMENTS TO BLAME?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1991 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 1–17, June 1991
How to Cite
ARGY, F. (1991), AUSTRALIA'S COMPETITIVE HANDICAPS: HOW FAR ARE GOVERNMENTS TO BLAME?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 10: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1991.tb00853.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!