Public Policy Program, Australian National University. Paper presented to a Workshop organised by the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia and the Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research on Aboriginal Employment Equity By The Year 2000, held at the Australian National University, Canberra, 20–21 March 1991. We are grateful to Steve Albin, Jon Altman and Habtemariam Tesfaghiorghis, Robert Castle, Don Clark, Bob Davidson, Russell Ross and Alan Stretton for helpful conversations and providing us with some of the data used in this paper. Margi Wood and Yong Ping Li provided excellent research assistance. They are not, of course, responsible for sins of omission or commission.
ABORIGINAL EMPLOYMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT AN OVERVIEW
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1991 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 30–43, December 1991
How to Cite
JUNANKAR, P.N. and KAPUSCINSKI, C. A. (1991), ABORIGINAL EMPLOYMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT AN OVERVIEW. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 10: 30–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1991.tb00863.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!