Social Policy Research Centre, University of New South Wales. This is a revised version of a paper originally presented to the Study of Social and Economic Inequalities Conference on Income Distribution, Living Standards and the Economy, University of New South Wales, 4 August 1992. The author wishes to acknowledge the excellent research assistance provided by George Matheson.
POVERTY, INEQUALITY AND RECESSION
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1992 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 1–22, September 1992
How to Cite
SAUNDERS, P. (1992), POVERTY, INEQUALITY AND RECESSION. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 11: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1992.tb00044.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!