Department of Economics, Monash University. This is a revised version of a paper prepared for Tasman Economic Research. Thanks to Alan Moran for helpful comments.
INFORMATION PROBLEMS IN POLLUTION CONTROL: COMPARING TAXES AND MARKETABLE PERMITS
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1992 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 65–76, September 1992
How to Cite
WILLS, I. (1992), INFORMATION PROBLEMS IN POLLUTION CONTROL: COMPARING TAXES AND MARKETABLE PERMITS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 11: 65–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1992.tb00049.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!