School of Economic and Financial Studies, Macquarie University. Thanks to Tony Bryant, D.P. Chaudhri, David Collins, Glenn Jones, Jim Jones, Don Lewis and Edgar Wilson for valuable comments. Remaining errors are mine alone.
WELFARE EFFECTS OF HEROIN PROHIBITION
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1992 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 72–78, December 1992
How to Cite
NERI, F. (1992), WELFARE EFFECTS OF HEROIN PROHIBITION. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 11: 72–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1992.tb00065.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!