The views expressed in this paper are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. I wish to thank Drs Rolf Gerritsen, Richard Higgott, P.N. (Raja) Junankar and Karen Mumford, and Prof. Francis G. Castles, for their advice and comments, and my employers for their financial assistance during my stay with the ANU Public Policy Program in 1991. Any remaining errors are my responsibility.
ISSUES FOR DETERMINING THE TIME-FRAME IN WHICH FISCAL POLICY SHOULD OPERATE
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1993 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 49–68, March 1993
How to Cite
NOON, A. K. (1993), ISSUES FOR DETERMINING THE TIME-FRAME IN WHICH FISCAL POLICY SHOULD OPERATE. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 12: 49–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1993.tb00872.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!