Department of Economics, Curtin Business School, Curtin University of Technology. This article cites research undertaken by Jeff Pope, Richard Fayle and Dong Ling Chen at the Economic Research Centre, The University of Western Australia, where Jeff Pope is a Research Associate. The financial support of the Australian Research Council, Australian Tax Research Foundation and the Business Council of Australia is acknowledged with gratitude.
COMPLIANCE COSTS OF THE WHOLESALE SALES TAX/PAYROLL TAX AND THE PROPOSED GOODS AND SERVICES TAX
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1993 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 69–77, March 1993
How to Cite
POPE, J. (1993), COMPLIANCE COSTS OF THE WHOLESALE SALES TAX/PAYROLL TAX AND THE PROPOSED GOODS AND SERVICES TAX. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 12: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1993.tb00873.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!