Director, National Institute of Labour Studies. The Flinders University of South Australia. Paper presented at Conference of the Economic Society of Australia (New South Wales Branch), 16 April 1993. (Bob Gregory (Australian National University) spoke on “Unemployment” at the same conference; readers are referred to The Economic Record March 1993, pp. 61–76, for an indication of the material presented by Professor Gregory.-Ed.)
THE FUTURE COURSE OF INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND WAGES
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1993 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 1–13, June 1993
How to Cite
SLOAN, J. (1993), THE FUTURE COURSE OF INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND WAGES. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 12: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1993.tb00877.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!