Murdoch University. This paper has benefited from helpful comments from Peter Kenyon, Jurg Niehaus and Herb Thompson. The usual disclaimers apply.
POLICY-INDUCED RECESSIONS: WHAT HAVE WE LEARNT?
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1993 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 85–96, June 1993
How to Cite
LEESON, R. (1993), POLICY-INDUCED RECESSIONS: WHAT HAVE WE LEARNT?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 12: 85–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1993.tb00884.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!