Macquarie University. The writer was Project Director of the Housing Costs Study on which much of this paper is based. I am pleased to acknowledge the assistance in the Housing Costs Study of Russel Cooper, Roger Tonkin, Richard Cardew, Graham Holland, David Kettle and Paul Wait, as well as the advice of the Steering Committee chaired by Brian Hamley and led technically by Robert Hawkins, and the comments of Joe Flood on the draft reports. However, the responsibility for this overview paper, which in some respects goes beyond the Housing Costs Study, lies with the writer.
HOUSE PRICES, COSTS AND POLICIES: AN OVERVIEW*
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1994 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 76–96, March 1994
How to Cite
ABELSON, P. (1994), HOUSE PRICES, COSTS AND POLICIES: AN OVERVIEW. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 13: 76–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1994.tb00076.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!