Macquarie University. An earlier version of this paper was presented at a seminar of the Department of Economics of the University of Queensland. The many helpful suggestions we received are appreciated; all the remaining errors are ours.
FOREIGN CURRENCY INTERVENTION AND MONETARY-FISCAL POLICIES
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1994 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 74–91, June 1994
How to Cite
JÜTTNER, D. J. and TONKIN, R. (1994), FOREIGN CURRENCY INTERVENTION AND MONETARY-FISCAL POLICIES. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 13: 74–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1994.tb00089.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!