Department of Economics, Monash University. The author wishes to acknowledge the suggestions and comments of Professor John Head.
IS IT TIME TO BURY THE CONSUMPTION TAX? TAX MIX SWITCH POST-FIGHTBACK!
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1994 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 29–39, September 1994
How to Cite
SMYTH, R. (1994), IS IT TIME TO BURY THE CONSUMPTION TAX? TAX MIX SWITCH POST-FIGHTBACK!. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 13: 29–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1994.tb00095.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!