Graduate School of Business, University of Sydney. This paper was prepared for the conference on Reform of Government Business Enterprises, co-hosted by the NSW Pricing Tribunal and the Centre for Applied Economic Research at the University of New South Wales.
COMPETITIVE TENDERING AND THE PERFORMANCE OF GOVERNMENT TRADING ENTERPRISES IN NSW
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1994 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 40–52, September 1994
How to Cite
DOMBERGER, S. and FARAGO, S. (1994), COMPETITIVE TENDERING AND THE PERFORMANCE OF GOVERNMENT TRADING ENTERPRISES IN NSW. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 13: 40–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1994.tb00096.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!