RELATIVE INCOME AND DIAMOND EFFECTS: A CASE FOR BURDEN FREE TAXES AND HIGHER PUBLIC EXPENDITURES
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1995 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 29–33, December 1995
How to Cite
NG, Y.-K. (1995), RELATIVE INCOME AND DIAMOND EFFECTS: A CASE FOR BURDEN FREE TAXES AND HIGHER PUBLIC EXPENDITURES. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 14: 29–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1995.tb00105.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!