University of Western Australia. We would like to acknowledge the help of Philip Brown, John Freebairn, Bob Gregory, Janelle Harvey, Tony Marais, Margaret Nowak, Paul Miller and participants at the 1993 Conference of Economists. We also wish to thank the Department of Economics, The University of Western Australia, for financial support.
THE PRODUCTION OF PhDs IN ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS BY AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1995 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 49–66, June 1995
How to Cite
CHENHALL, D. and CLEMENTS, K. W. (1995), THE PRODUCTION OF PhDs IN ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS BY AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 14: 49–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1995.tb01119.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!