Rod Sims is a partner at Port Jackson Partners Limited. He was formerly Deputy Secretary in charge of domestic policy in the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, Canberra, and Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister between 1998 and 1990.
ASSESSING THE 1995-96 BUDGET: AUSTRALIA MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN SMALLER GOVERNMENT AND BROADENING ITS TAX BASE1
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1995 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 67–82, June 1995
How to Cite
SIMS, R. (1995), ASSESSING THE 1995-96 BUDGET: AUSTRALIA MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN SMALLER GOVERNMENT AND BROADENING ITS TAX BASE. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 14: 67–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1995.tb01120.x
My thanks to Vince Fitzgerald, Malcolm Gray, Alan Henderson, Ed Shann and Ed Visbord for very helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!