Visiting Fellow, Public Policy Program, ANU. This paper is a revised version of a paper presented to 24th Conference of Economists, September 26, 1995.
THE INTEGRATION OF WORLD CAPITAL MARKETS: SOME ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS*
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1996 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 1–19, June 1996
How to Cite
ARGY, F. (1996), THE INTEGRATION OF WORLD CAPITAL MARKETS: SOME ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 15: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1996.tb00111.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!