This resource project was done within the School of Social Science and Policy at the University of NSW. The author acknowledges the support provided by Michael Johnson from the School of Social Science and Policy UNSW, and comments from David Prentice from the School of Economics UNSW, Professor Simon Domberger, Paul Jensen, and Patrick Fernandez from CTC Research Team, Graduate School of Business, University of Sydney. I would also like to thank Rahoul Ray from the Audit Office of NSW and Rag Goyal from Sydney Water for participating in the interviews. Responsibility for all views and errors remain my own.
THE CONSEQUENCES OF CONTRACTING OUT THE PROSPECT WATER FILTRATION PLANT
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1997 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 76–96, March 1997
How to Cite
Pancharatnam, K. (1997), THE CONSEQUENCES OF CONTRACTING OUT THE PROSPECT WATER FILTRATION PLANT. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 16: 76–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1997.tb00142.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!