The Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne. This paper draws on a larger study by the authors, prepared for the Department of Education, Employment and Training and Youth Affairs and reported in Baker et al. (1996).
THE COST AND BENEFIT OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
1997 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 44–54, September 1997
How to Cite
JOHNSTON, D., BAKER, M. and CREEDY, J. (1997), THE COST AND BENEFIT OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 16: 44–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1997.tb00153.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!