School of Management, Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, NSW.
TO EKE OUT A MARGINAL EXISTENCE: ECONOMICS IN BUSINESS SCHOOLS*
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1997 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 88–96, September 1997
How to Cite
MILLMOW, A. (1997), TO EKE OUT A MARGINAL EXISTENCE: ECONOMICS IN BUSINESS SCHOOLS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 16: 88–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1997.tb00156.x
A shortened version of this paper was given at the Fifth Teaching Economics Conference held at USQ in July 1997. I wish to thank but certainly not incriminate the following people who provided useful input into the making of this paper: Tim Riley, Dr John Pullen from the Department of Economics at UNE and Kim Jackson, Vice President of the Economics and Business Educators of NSW.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!