General Manager and Head of Policy and Research at the Australian Financial Markets Association. Any opinions expressed in this papers are mine and are not AFMA's.
SECRETS AND LIES: THE BATTLE BETWEEN OTC MARKET TRANSPARENCY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1998 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 69–75, December 1998
How to Cite
RAPPELL, J. R. (1998), SECRETS AND LIES: THE BATTLE BETWEEN OTC MARKET TRANSPARENCY AND CONFIDENTIALITY. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 17: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1998.tb00198.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!