School of Economics and Finance, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia. Earlier versions of this paper were presented to the conference, “Creating an Internationally Competitive Economy” in Perth and the 1999 Industry Economics Conference in Melbourne. Helpful comments were received from Tim Hazledine, Gavin Wood, Michael Olive and other conference participants. Comments of an anonymous referee were also very helpful. All errors and omissions remain the responsibility of the author.
DOES FOREIGN TRADE SUBSTITUTE FOR DOMESTIC COMPETITION POLICY?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1999 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1–18, September 1999
How to Cite
BLOCH, H. (1999), DOES FOREIGN TRADE SUBSTITUTE FOR DOMESTIC COMPETITION POLICY?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 18: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1999.tb00938.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!