The authors wish to thank an anonymous referee of this journal for several helpful comments. This paper draws extensively on “Enrolments in Economic Studies in New Zealand Universities”, Discussion Paper No. 99.06, Department of Applied and International Economics, Massey University, June 1999. The authors are grateful to all those heads of department who completed the survey. In January 2000 the Auckland Institute of Technology will become the Auckland University of Technology and thus the eighth NZ university.
RECENT CHANGES IN ECONOMICS ENROLMENTS: A NOTE COMPARING THE SITUATION IN NEW ZEALAND1
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1999 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 91–95, September 1999
How to Cite
ALVEY, J. and SMITH, L. (1999), RECENT CHANGES IN ECONOMICS ENROLMENTS: A NOTE COMPARING THE SITUATION IN NEW ZEALAND. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 18: 91–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1999.tb00945.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!