Applied Finance Centre, Macquarie University. I am grateful for comments received from attendees at the 9th Melbourne Money and Finance Conference and from Sheelagh McCracken and Rob Trevor of the Macquarie Applied Finance Centre. A copy of the entire paper presented at the Melbourne Conference may be found at http:www.mafc.mq.edu.au under “CMBF Papers”, entitled “Applying an Agency Framework to Operational Risk Management”.
AGENCY RISK: THE FORGOTTEN ELEMENT IN FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
1999 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 80–91, December 1999
How to Cite
SHEEDY, E. (1999), AGENCY RISK: THE FORGOTTEN ELEMENT IN FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 18: 80–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.1999.tb01164.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!