Lecturer, Department of Economics, Monash University. The project was funded by a Teaching Innovations Grant, Faculty of Business and Economics, Monash University. I am grateful to C. Johnston and R. Dixon, who introduced me to collaborative problem solving techniques. As well, M. Evans, M. Eley, I. Ward, G. Crosling, B. Underwood, A. Winston for their assistance to the project. I would like to thank students in ECC1000 second semester 1999 who completed the questionnaire and S. Adamapoulos, the research assistant of the project.
THE EFFECTIVENESS OF COLLABORATIVE PROBLEM-SOLVING TUTORIALS IN INTRODUCTORY MICROECONOMICS
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2000 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 33–41, December 2000
How to Cite
MARANGOS, J. (2000), THE EFFECTIVENESS OF COLLABORATIVE PROBLEM-SOLVING TUTORIALS IN INTRODUCTORY MICROECONOMICS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 19: 33–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2000.tb00973.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!