The authors are Associate Professor: Department of Economics; Senior Lecturer: Language and Learning, Faculty of Business and Economics; Lecturer: Department of Economics at Monash University, respectively. Funding for the project was provided by a Teaching Innovations Grant from the Faculty of Business and Economics, Monash University. We are grateful to M. Eley, A. Farrer, Faculty subject leaders, Assistant Lecturers, and students who completed the questionnaires.
THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE ECONOMICS ORIENTATION TUTORIAL: SOME FURTHER RESULTS
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2001 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 85–88, March 2001
How to Cite
WARD, I., CROSLING, G. and MARANGOS, J. (2001), THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE ECONOMICS ORIENTATION TUTORIAL: SOME FURTHER RESULTS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 20: 85–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2001.tb00273.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!