THE CONSEQUENCES OF EXCHANGE RATE VOLATILITY
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2001 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 20, Issue S1, pages 21–29, December 2001
How to Cite
CROSBY, M. (2001), THE CONSEQUENCES OF EXCHANGE RATE VOLATILITY. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 20: 21–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2001.tb00295.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!