Both authors are staff members in the School of Finance & Business Economics, Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia. The authors would like to thank UniSuper Ltd for their support of this research.
CHOICES AND RETIREMENT SAVINGS: SOME PRELIMINARY RESULTS ON SUPERANNUATION FUND MEMBER DECISIONS
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2001 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 29–42, September 2001
How to Cite
CLARK-MURPHY, M. and GERRANS, P. (2001), CHOICES AND RETIREMENT SAVINGS: SOME PRELIMINARY RESULTS ON SUPERANNUATION FUND MEMBER DECISIONS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 20: 29–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2001.tb00980.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!