Commonwealth Department of Employment, Workplace Relations and Small Business and the University of Melbourne (Mark Woden and Peter Dawkins) respectively. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect the views of either the Government or the Department of Employment, Workplace Relations and Small Business.
MINIMUM WAGES AND THE FALLACY OF THE INFLATED DENOMINATOR
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2001 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 59–70, September 2001
How to Cite
JAMES, M., WOODEN, M. and DAWKINS, P. (2001), MINIMUM WAGES AND THE FALLACY OF THE INFLATED DENOMINATOR. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 20: 59–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2001.tb00982.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!