School of Economics, Murdoch University and Department of Management, University of Wollongong. The authors would like to thank an anonymous referee for valuable comments.
THE MERITS OF PUBLIC VERSUS PRIVATE OWNERSHIP: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND SEAPORTS
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2001 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 75–99, September 2001
How to Cite
TULL, M. and REVELEY, J. (2001), THE MERITS OF PUBLIC VERSUS PRIVATE OWNERSHIP: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND SEAPORTS. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 20: 75–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2001.tb00984.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!