This research was conducted while I was a visitor at R.S.S.S. A.N.U. I would like to thank Anne Daly, Michael Francis, Prasanna Gai, Prema-Chandra Athukorala and an anonymous referee for their thoughts and comments. I would also like to thank Carla Bellemans for her translation of the Mandarin SAFE website
CAPITAL CONTROLS AS A MEANS OF MINIMISING SPECULATIVE BUBBLES IN REAL EXCHANGE RATES: KEY FEATURES OF THE LITERATURE AND ITS APPLICATION TO CHINA AND INDIA
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2003 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 47–59, September 2003
How to Cite
APPLEGATE, C. (2003), CAPITAL CONTROLS AS A MEANS OF MINIMISING SPECULATIVE BUBBLES IN REAL EXCHANGE RATES: KEY FEATURES OF THE LITERATURE AND ITS APPLICATION TO CHINA AND INDIA. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 22: 47–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2003.tb01125.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!