We thank Madhu Veeraraghavan for helpful comments. We acknowledge the contribution of Alex Heath and Russell Smyth (Joint Editors) and the comments from both anonymous referees that have improved the paper. We are responsible for the views expressed in the paper
IS THERE A POSITIVE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SUPERANNUATION FUND COSTS AND RETURNS?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2003 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 74–84, September 2003
How to Cite
DREW, M. E. and STANFORD, J. D. (2003), IS THERE A POSITIVE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SUPERANNUATION FUND COSTS AND RETURNS?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 22: 74–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2003.tb01127.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!