Helpful comments, and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper from Russell Smyth, Madhumita Bhattacharya, Brian Chapman and an anonymous referee of this journal are acknowledged. Any errors or omissions are, however, our own
IS THERE A LONG-RUN RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EXPORTS AND IMPORTS? EVIDENCE FROM TWO PACIFIC ISLAND COUNTRIES
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2004 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 152–164, June 2004
How to Cite
Narayan, P. K. and Narayan, S. (2004), IS THERE A LONG-RUN RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EXPORTS AND IMPORTS? EVIDENCE FROM TWO PACIFIC ISLAND COUNTRIES. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 23: 152–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2004.tb00361.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!