We thank Michael Gangemi for his research assistance. We also wish to thank two anonymous referees for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. This paper forms part of an ongoing research project into Australian R&D activity, partially funded by the Taxpayers' Research Foundation
HOW MUCH R&D SHOULD AUSTRALIA UNDERTAKE?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2004 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 165–174, June 2004
How to Cite
Brooks, R. and Davidson, S. (2004), HOW MUCH R&D SHOULD AUSTRALIA UNDERTAKE?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 23: 165–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2004.tb00362.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!