My thanks to the Central Council of the Economic Society of Australia, and in particular Professor Phil Lewis, for their financial support for this project, Maria Mangano for research assistance, and Sandra Roussel of DEST for assisting with the data. I should also like to thank an anonymous referee for advice on improvements
WOMEN IN ECONOMICS DEPARTMENTS IN AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES: IS THERE STILL A GENDER IMBALANCE?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2004 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 201–210, September 2004
How to Cite
Hopkins, S. (2004), WOMEN IN ECONOMICS DEPARTMENTS IN AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES: IS THERE STILL A GENDER IMBALANCE?. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 23: 201–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2004.tb00365.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!