An earlier version of this paper benefited from a seminar in the School of Economics and Finance. We thank the participants for valuable comments. In particular, we thank Gabrielle Berman, Jonathan Boymal, and Heather Mitchell for comments. We also wish to thank a referee and the editor for their helpful comments. The usual disclaimer applies
THE PRICE OF DISCRIMINATION: AN ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION RULINGS 1985–2000
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
2004 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 244–256, September 2004
How to Cite
Brooks, R., Davidson, S. and Jackson, M. (2004), THE PRICE OF DISCRIMINATION: AN ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION RULINGS 1985–2000. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 23: 244–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2004.tb00369.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!