The author would like to thank Terry A'Hearn and Richard Warner for their helpful comments
WATER CONSERVATION: THE ROLE OF PRICE AND REGULATION IN RESIDENTIAL WATER CONSUMPTION
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
2004 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 271–285, September 2004
How to Cite
Barrett, G. (2004), WATER CONSERVATION: THE ROLE OF PRICE AND REGULATION IN RESIDENTIAL WATER CONSUMPTION. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 23: 271–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1759-3441.2004.tb00371.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!